38 Years Of Criminal Defense Representation For Richmond And Eastern Virginia
When you are facing a serious criminal charge, make sure your lawyer has the experience, knowledge and credentials to measure up to the high stakes. I offer nearly four decades of experience practicing in the area of state and federal criminal law in Richmond and jurisdictions throughout eastern Virginia.
I am proud of the reputation I have earned among colleagues, prosecutors, judges and — most importantly — thousands of satisfied clients I have helped over the years. An abbreviated list of my professional credentials includes:
- Licensed in Virginia since 1974
- Selected to Virginia Super Lawyers — Virginia Business Magazine
- Selected among Richmond’s Best & Brightest Lawyers — Richmond Style Magazine
- Past president of the Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Lecturer for Continuing Legal Education seminars
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and Virginia Trial Lawyers
- Former substitute judge
I invite you to learn more about my experience, background and credentials at my attorney profile page link below:
I represent clients charged with traffic violations and criminal offenses in state and federal courts in Richmond, Henrico County, Chesterfield County and Hanover County and throughout eastern Virginia. Call me at 800-643-0147 or use the convenient email contact form to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation.