Juvenile Defense Lawyer
Richmond Juvenile Court Defense Lawyer Representing Clients Throughout Eastern Virginia
If you are the parent of a youthful offender, you know how important the next few weeks will be to your child’s future. The outcome of your court case could decide whether your teenager is tried as an adult and whether he or she is free to stay in school. A conviction on a young person’s record could mean a lifetime of lost opportunities.
I Put A Human Face On Your Child’s Juvenile Court Case
You need help from an experienced juvenile crimes defense attorney. I have more than 46 years of experience aggressively protecting the rights and futures of young people facing legal problems in juvenile court criminal hearings throughout eastern Virginia. I know that young people often make mistakes because of confusion about their roles and peer pressure. I make sure the hearing officials understand that a mistake in judgment when your child is a teenager shouldn’t ruin a promising future.
Call me if your child has been charged with any type of juvenile offense, including:
- Underage drinking, DUI
- Serious traffic violations, racing, reckless driving
- Drug possession
- Sexual assault
- Assault, gang violence
- Shoplifting, theft, robbery
- Burglary, breaking and entering, criminal trespass
- Check forgery, credit card theft
My credentials as a leading juvenile defense attorney in Richmond include:
- AV Preeminent* peer rating for the highest professional legal ability and ethical standards
- Past president of the Richmond Criminal Bar Association
- Member of the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
I represent parents of minors charged with juvenile court offenses in Richmond, Henrico County, Chesterfield County and Hanover County and throughout eastern Virginia. Call me at 800-643-0147 or use the convenient email contact form to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation.